200 person Veteran Community
Model US20A shown with siding and solar
US20S with Custom paint – used as a B N B
US20S with Thermguard Heat reducing paint –used as 2 Classrooms and an office
AH4U will co finance the deployment of 100 or more model US20S homes to be used as housing for our homeless Veterans. Veterans will sleep in the home and gather in the community room for their meals. This will bring back the camaraderie they were used to when in the service.
“Build it and they will come” Veterans can not get their housing voucher until they have a place to live, this is the ‘Catch 22’ that keeps them on the street.
The government will pay approximately $200,000 per month to house 200 homeless Veterans. Add vouchers for feeding them, counseling them and transporting them to work and back and the ROI for investors is good. Everyone wins.
AH4U model US20S Facts and figures.
- Regular Wholesale Price: $9,995
- Special Offer Price with Financing: $6,500 (1.)
- Special Offer Price with Cash Payment: $6,000 (2.)
- Special Offer Price with Financing for orders over 200 Units: $5,500 (3.)
- Special Offer Price with Cash Payment for orders over 200 Units: $5,000 (4.)
- Payment Terms: $3,250 due at signing of the Purchase Order. On delivery at the Port in Asia $750 cash payment. Balance of $2,500 will be financed over 24 months at $111/Month.
- Payment Terms: $3250 due at signing of the Purchase Order. On delivery at the Port in Asia $2,750 cash payment.
- Payment Terms: $2,750 due at signing of the Purchase Order. On delivery at the Port in Asia $750 cash payment. Balance of $2,000 will be financed over 24 months at $90/Month.
- Payment Terms: $2,750 due at signing of the Purchase Order. On delivery at the Port in Asia $2,250 cash payment.
- Prices listed above do not include shipping.
Description of the Affordable Home:
130 Square feet of living area with 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom with Shower, Sink and Toilet.
Specifications Model US20S:
Built from new ISO 9000 containers. 8’x20’ x 8.5’ high. 1360 cubic feet. 50-year warranty, 8.0 Earthquake rated.
Two bedrooms, full bath with shower, sink and toilet.
Each bedroom has locking privacy door and window.
Flooring is 28mm plywood covered with Synthetic wood.
Insulation is R30 in ceilings and walls, floor is R34.
Unit comes with ceiling lights in each room and 110V electrical in bedrooms.
Interior walls are aluminum panels with PVC backing.
Water Purification System
Insulating paint or siding
Porches and awnings
Mini farm (eggs, fish, shrimp, herbs, veggies)
Organic foundation (Permazyne)
Atmospheric water generators
Model US20S is perfect for:
Housing affinity groups in New World Communities: Veterans, Elderly, Students, Workers, Artists, Communes, etc.
Refugee Housing – The European Union is paying 40 Euros a night to house refugees.
Emergency housing – These units are easily deployed.
Back yard extra room for: man cave, in-laws, pool house, etc.
For more information contact David R. Goddard, + 1 203 937-4880
President Spartacus Housing, Inc.
Affordable Homes 4U is a Subsidiary of Spartacus Housing, Inc. (www.ah4u.us)